Boab and Rosehip with Vitamin E Oil - Rohr Remedy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The healing properties of Rosehip oil works in with the vitamin and mineral rich Boab oil,
to restore the most damaged skin.
Boab seeds have a high concentration of essential fatty acids (including Omega 3, 6 and 9),
linoleic acid, Vitamins A, D, E, C and F, plus Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and other
minerals, making it a well-rounded oil for everyday skin care.
Studies on photo-ageing and scar repair show Rosehip derivatives can reduce fine wrinkles
caused by UV damage, and reduce hyperpigmentation of scars. This is due to the high content
of Trans-retinoic Acid, or Tretinoin, a form of Vitamin A. Rosehip oil also contains high levels
of Vitamin C and Beta-carotene (the precursor to Vitamin A), both of which are antioxidants.
Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that neutralises free radicals in the body, and is essential
for normal cell reproduction.
How to use
• on the body and face
• during pregnancy to help prevent and improve the appearance of stretch marks
• use under make-up as the perfect primer
• Effective medicine for Indigenous Australians, the Boab contains high levels of
Vitamin C and Calcium.
• The oil’s antiviral, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties encourage smoother
skin, and during pregnancy help prevent and manage stretch marks.
• Vitamin A-rich Rosehip oil provides excellent healing and slows early ageing of the
skin due to sun exposure.
• The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E neutralise free radicals in the body,
allowing cell regeneration.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated Coconut oil), organic Boab (Adansonia gregorii) oil,
organic Rosehip (Rosa canina and Rosa rubiginosa) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E),
Frankincense (Boswellia cateri) essential oil; preservative free