Honey Myrtle Body Wash - Rohr Remedy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
A refreshing, cleansing body wash which combines the anti bacterial power of Honey Myrtle
with healing properties of the Quandong plant. It leaves you naturally invigorated.
The highly concentrated B-Myrcene in Honey Myrtle branch and leaf oil is a natural analgesic
and anti-inflammatory. It is more anti-microbial than tea tree, due to the significant citral levels.
Quandong fruit extract has outstanding antioxidant properties, aiding cell regeneration,
and with its high anti-microbial levels is effective in skin care.
How to use
• daily on the body with warm water
• in conjunction with the desert lime body moisturiser after bathing
• add salt or fine sugar to make a scrub for a deeper cleanse once a week
• Honey Myrtle’s anti-microbial and anti-fungal functions are refreshing and cleansing.
• The Quandong plant, prepared as a skin ointment by Indigenous Australians, derives
healing properties from its high antioxidant content.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera(Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,
Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Quandong (Santalum acuminatum) fruit extract, Cucumber
(Cucumis sativus) fruit extract, White Willow (Salix alba) bark extract, Honey Myrtle
(Melaleuca teretifolia) branch/leaf oil, Pink Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) peel oil,
Xanthum Gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)