Kakadu Plum Face Serum - Rohr Remedy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
A hydrating skin-firming oil free serum for normal skin. Contains Kakadu Plum, which has
the highest source of Vitamin C in the world.
Renowned for its high Vitamin C content (900 times that of blueberries), Kakadu Plum has also
been proven to contain extremely high levels of antioxidants, including phenolic compounds
(which can aid cancer prevention), acting to stabilise the Vitamin C by preventing oxidation,
and aiding its absorption.
Tamarind seed extract is a natural source of Hyaluronic Acid, and significantly improves
skin elasticity, hydration and smoothness.
With its high content of Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Fatty Acids, Aloe Vera has
medically-recognised healing qualities. It is also an emollient, helping to soften and soothe
the skin. It helps supply oxygen to the skin cells, increasing the strength and synthesis of
skin tissue and induces improved blood flow to the skin through capillary dilation.
How to use
• twice daily to the skin around the eyes to refresh dry skin and smooth fine lines
• as a toner, or to soothe sunburnt skin
• with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser and the desert lime body moisturiser
• The extract from the Kakadu Plum, a plant and fruit prized for its medicinal and
food value by Indigenous Australians, stimulates the skin.
• Its exceptionally high Vitamin C content assists in the production of collagen,
supporting healthy skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Kakadu plum (Terminalia ferdinandiana),
Tamarind (Tamarindus indica) seed extract, Silk Amino Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hectorite,
Allantoin, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, Xanthum gum; Benzyl Alcohol (and)
Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)