Rosalina Face Cleanser - Rohr Remedy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
A gentle but powerful face cleanser, using the natural astringency of Rosalina to clean deep
into the pores.
Rosalina oil is highly regarded for its antiseptic and antibacterial action as it contains potent
anti-microbial properties. It is a topical antiseptic that is gentle on the skin.
White Willow extract is a natural source of Salicylic Acid, and due to the high Tannin content is
an astringent. It has keratolytic (exfoliating), anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-itching and
analgesic properties. The Gallotannins, also found in green tea, are proven to reduce reddening.
How to use
• daily on the face and neck; remove with water
• in the morning with lilly pilly and omega 3 face moisturiser
• at night with kakadu plum vitamin c face serum, or boab and rosehip with
vitamin e oil for a deeper cleanse
• add salt, polenta or fine sugar to make a scrub for a deeper cleanse once a week
• Rosalina, in traditional use by Indigenous Australians for treating skin ailments,
is naturally astringent and a gentle addition to this effective skin cleanser.
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,
Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodiumsulfosuccinate, Stearic Acid,
Glycerin, White Willow (Salix Alba) bark extract, Quandong (Santalum acuminatum)
extract, Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia) oil, Jasmine (Jasminum sambac) essential oil,
Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Benzyl Alcohol (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (preservatives)